Physician’s Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Physician's Formula is a wonderful cosmetic brand so I am not surprised by what I found when testing their Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner
  • I do not use the kit for my eye liner only my eye shadow and I love it
  • The kit cost somewhere in the $12.00 range and was worth it

• by AJ Rowe

Physician’s Formula is a wonderful cosmetic brand so I am not surprised by what I found when testing their Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner. Physician’s Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner are available in shades that compliment brown, green, blue, and hazel eyes.

There are a few different

sets whether you want to make your eyes look smoky, pop with color, or simply stand out.

I chose the set that makes my eyes stand out.

I have green eyes and the kit contains nine different colors ranging from different purples to a bronze and silver.

I do not ...

• use the kit for my eye liner only my eye shadow and I love it.

The colors are beautiful and I do believe it makes my green eyes stand out.

There are six different possible looks that can come from this one kit.

The kit cost somewhere in the

$12 range and was worth it.

Products that make different colors of eyes stand out have became increasingly popular in the marketplace.

I have tried Cover Girl’s version as well as Almay’s.

Physician’s Formula’s Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner are in another ball park compared to Cover Girl and Almay’s versions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031023960131/k2311a0314/3.14.10