TV Episode for Monk: Mr. Monk and the Earthquake  » TV  »
  • This is actually a pretty good episode from I believe the first season
  • If you haven’t seen this episode before, this is one I would definitely recommend seeing

• by Review Vigilante

I was flipping channels last night waiting for my wife’s show, Project Runway, to come on. And, I ended up coming across a re-run of the show Monk; Mr.

Monk and the Earthquake.

Since there wasn’t anything better that I could find (despite paying for 250 channels), I ended up watching it.

This is actually a pretty good episode from I believe

the first season.

Monk, as the title suggests, ends up caught home alone during an earthquake and, as he begins recovering his life (which involves him and Sharona having to move in with her sister for a while), he finds himself investigating a homicide involving someone who was originally believed to have been killed during the earthquake.

The funny part of this ...

• one is Sharona ends up knowing the killer and ends up dating the killer’s boyfriend.

I find this funny because she always seems to date somebody that has something seriously wrong with him and that was one of the few ongoing jokes I missed when she left the series.

My favorite part of this episode though is Monk himself and how he

goes into some sort of trance and begins speaking a completely different language.

This was especially funny toward the end when he was in the taxi, trying to get to Sharona’s house.

If you haven’t seen this episode before, this is one I would definitely recommend seeing.

It is an easy way of being reminded about why this show was so popular when it was still on the air.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1012031023870631/k2311a0312/3.12.10