Dodge Conversion Van
  • First off the seats were so comfy and cozy and I enjoyed how soft the seats were
  • That was ridicules and it definitely ate up so much money because the amount of gas it would eat up
  • I paid about $4,000 for the used conversion van and it had over 100k miles on it so I do not know if I got a good deal but I am leaning towards no because for the fact it decided to crap out just after a year of owning it
  • I recommend that you get a dodge conversion van if you can afford the gas, parts and can handle how slow it is but other than that go and buy another vehicle besides this one

• by thereviewerat1

The 1998 Dodge Conversion van was one heck of a ride and I really did enjoy owning one of these. I am telling you this right now the Dodge Conversion van was very fun.

One thing I did not like about the 1998 Dodge Conversion van was that it was so big and bulky. The outside of the van was also ugly with a stupid looking fin on the top of the back van. The color of the van was hideous, it was this blue and grey striped design all over the van and it kind of looked like a clown’s vehicle. I also thought that the tires on the van were way to small and that they looked a tad weird on the van.

The inside of my

old 1998 Dodge Conversion van was awesome! First off the seats were so comfy and cozy and I enjoyed how soft the seats were. I also liked how the second row of seats in the van folded up so that you could either have slept on the seats as if it were a bed or use it for storing or moving something, it just creates more room for anything really. The van also had curtains so that passengers could close them. I really enjoyed the curtains in the vehicle. The only thing I did not like about the inside of the van was the all around color, it was this ugly dark red color and it kind of looked disgusting. I did like the cabinets located in ...

• the van and the TV and VCR that came with the conversion van was an awesome and entertaining plus. I really enjoyed having the television set in that van because it was a lot of fun being able to listen to the TV while driving.

Now the biggest downfall to the 1998 conversion van was the gasoline this vehicle would suck down. I would easily drop a hundred dollars in a week! That was ridicules and it definitely ate up so much money because the amount of gas it would eat up. The van was also so slow and kind of hard to handle because of how big the van was. I got annoyed so many times at how slow this van actually was. Parts were also expensive

for this van, I ended up paying a few dollars for a new alternator, tires and a water pump and the engine went a year after having the van and it was way too much to get another one so I junked it.

I paid about $4,000 for the used conversion van and it had over 100k miles on it so I do not know if I got a good deal but I am leaning towards no because for the fact it decided to crap out just after a year of owning it. I recommend that you get a dodge conversion van if you can afford the gas, parts and can handle how slow it is but other than that go and buy another vehicle besides this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 912031023860631/k2311a0312/3.12.10