Dodge Caravan
2.0
  • The 1996 dodge caravan I owned was a piece of crap and required way too much work and was not worth the amount of cash I paid for it
  • The van was durable on the outside though and it could definitely take a vicious pounding so at least I was confident that I was safe in that sense
  • I would not recommend anybody buy a 1996 Dodge caravan because the van caused me way too much hassle and I am being honest when I say that the van was not worth the money at all

• by thereviewerat1

The 1996 dodge caravan I owned was a piece of crap and required way too much work and was not worth the amount of cash I paid for it.

I paid around $2,000 for the Dodge Caravan and there was well over 90,000k miles already on it but I really needed a vehicle and the dodge caravan seemed like the only option at that time. Well I certainly felt a if I was not getting my money worth because the van had high miles on it to begin with.

Shortly after driving the van off the lot a few short weeks later I started experiencing all kinds of fun problems such as spark plugs, water pump,

converter, tires, fuel pump and transmission issues all with a three month span and this really frustrated me. This van is not reliable at all when it comes to its’ parts and the parts were so expensive and so was fixing the van. I ended up paying over $1,000 in total repair bills so this van was expensive to keep running and getting it fixed was just plain ridicules because it was such a crap box.

The features were horrible to because nothing was even automatic in this van and it was annoying trying to roll down all my windows at once when I had the van. I actually found it to be a huge ...

• nuisance and I was tempted to get rid of the vehicle for that reason. The radio also never worked and when it actually did work all I got was one or two channels and I could barely get them. No matter where I drove to or where I was that radio just did not want to work.

The inside of the van was harsh and the seats were so uncomfortable and made it an unpleasant ride whenever I had to go somewhere. The steering wheel also seemed way to small for the van and this made the handling feel a little weird. The van handled alright but it just felt a little weird that’s all.

I

didn’t like driving this van because the gas it chugged down was not worth the aggravation or the money it was eating up on gas and repairs. This van was not good on gas at all and yet again this was another case of a hideous vehicle downing way too much gas. The van was durable on the outside though and it could definitely take a vicious pounding so at least I was confident that I was safe in that sense.

I would not recommend anybody buy a 1996 Dodge caravan because the van caused me way too much hassle and I am being honest when I say that the van was not worth the money at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 912031023820631/k2311a0312/3.12.10