Nestle Smores Hot Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I think its a rather unique idea for a product
  • I found the product at Giant Supermarket, and there they were selling it for about a dollar and twenty five cents

• by cjaneb877
      Nestle’s newest hot chocolate to hit the super market shelves is smores flavored! Not only does it have a pretty powerfully deep, dark taste to it, but it has adorable little marshmellows as well! I tend not to be a hot chocolate type of person,

but I do like the combination of the marshmellow and grahm taste mixed in with the chocolate flavor. I really have enjoyed my nightly glasses. Something about the flavor is very relaxing and calming, and I quite enjoy sipping on a cup prior to going ...

• to bed. I think its a rather unique idea for a product. Sometimes, I have found that those variations of hot chocolate turn out tasting like rather strange concoctions, but the smores flavor is acutally pretty enjoyable. I found the product at Giant Supermarket,
        and there they were selling it for about a dollar and twenty five cents. I have yet to find it at other supermarkets, but my guess is that since it is a newer product, it may take a few more weeks for it to hit shelves everywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611102380430/k2311a116/11.6.06