Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced  » Medicine  »
  • I found Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced at Walgreens when I was looking for pain relief for my knees
  • I like the shape of the capsules for the medicine

• by Fresian2009

I found Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced at Walgreens when I was looking for pain relief for my knees. I bowl quite a bit and the squatting position can sometimes bother my knees. I also like to do very brisk walks with my pet Beagle. The Osteo Bi-Flex was on sale for buy one and get one free.

I decided to give it a try.

I really like that the pills were coated and easy to swallow. There was no stomach upset or heartburn after taking them.

The bottle was easy to get into. I left the cotton and the fresh sealant package in the bottle. I did put it in my locked medicine cabinet though. The bottle was not child-resistant and I didn’t want to take the chance that my niece could get into it.

I began to notice a big difference in the pain levels and swelling in my knees after taking the Osteo Bi-Flex for about a week. I was able to bowl more games in a row without any ...

• Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced
      type of knee pain. My Beagle and I are not up to walking 2 miles a day instead of the usual half mile that we had been doing together.

I like the shape of the capsules for the medicine. They are easy enough to use and get great results. I also felt that I had more energy

when I would take the Osteo Bi-Flex on a daily basis. I talked to my doctor about it. I didn’t want to be taking something that was going to interfere with the effectiveness of my other medications. Fortunately, this one does not interfere and I can safely take it with everything else that I am currently on by my doctor.

Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2612031023770631/k2311a0312/3.12.10