Kid’s Cupcake and Bake Set from Bed Bath and Beyond  » Housewares  »
  • I couldn’t believe the whole thing only cost 4.99 USD since I had planned to pay double that for the mini muffin pan alone
  • What I love most about this set is that although it is Kid sized and priced, it has everything in it you need to do some serious baking
  • I first noticed this set in store around the holidays, so I am not sure if it is seasonal
  • Now that I know how much I like the set I am actually sorry I only purchased two
  • For that price I will definitely pick up a few more this year since everyone can use and enjoy them

• by Jude244

The other day I was in Bed Bath and Beyond looking to purchase a set of mini muffin pans, in order to try out a new cookie cup recipe I had found online. Since I only needed a pan, I hadn’t really planned on purchasing a whole bake ware set.

After checking out a few pans, I spotted the Kid’s Cupcake and Bake set. The kids set actually contained the pan I needed as well as a set of paper muffin liners which I had also planned to pick up.

In addition, the Kid’s set came with a 5 piece set of measuring spoons, a mixing spoon, a whisk, an apron, and a cute red handled carrying case. I couldn’t believe the whole thing only cost 4.99 USD since I had planned

to pay double that for the mini muffin pan alone.

This is such a great little set that I went back and purchased a second one for the daughter of a friend. The mini muffin pan worked perfectly for my recipe as it is non-stick. The pan is also oven safe, so is perfect for all recipes that call for mini muffin pans; or in my case little cookie cups.

What I love most about this set is that although it is Kid sized and priced, it has everything in it you need to do some serious baking. I actually laughed because it took me buying a kids set to have my own measuring spoons and icing spreader. Although the apron is comically small, all the rest of the pieces are ...

• very useful. The icing spreader in particular worked much better than my usual butter knife method and I’ve already used the measuring spoons several times.

Really the value of this Bed Bath and Beyond Kid’s Cupcake and Bake set is nearly beyond compare. I would have easily paid twice as much as I did on the muffin pan alone, and not gotten the muffin liners or the ten other helpful kitchen tools included. Not to mention, I love that everything including the pan fits nicely in the cute little carrying case. So I always have the pieces I need right at hand.

If you or your children love to bake this set is a must have. It contains everything you need for a fun day of family baking right in

one adorable handled carrying case. For less than the normal price of a pan, your child will have a cute retro red and white spatter- proof apron, spoons, whisks, spreaders, and really everything they need to help Mommy or Grandma with the baking!

I first noticed this set in store around the holidays, so I am not sure if it is seasonal. If you don’t see it there, you may want to ask a store associate. If not, you can always wait a few months as I am sure they will get a new set this Christmas. Now that I know how much I like the set I am actually sorry I only purchased two. For that price I will definitely pick up a few more this year since everyone can use and enjoy them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5312031023760631/k2311a0312/3.12.10