Swan Lake performed by the Kirov Ballet  » Theatre  »
Chicago,Il Auditoruim Theatre
  • It was the best ballet I think I have ever seen
  • They really enjoyed the ballet and were not able to stop tlaking about what they saw for hours, we got several requests to return and see it again
  • The ticket prices are not too bad and its definitely doable for the family
  • I highly recommend this production for everyone

• by alpah2zulu
      My family and I went to see the newest ballet at the Auditorium theatre this weekend. The Kirov Ballet and Orchestra was putting on their famous Swan Lake.

I dont know why they waited so long to bring this to Chicago.

It was the best ballet I think I

have ever seen.

Loved everything, the music, the costumes the set.

Seeing this ballet is like stepping into the fantasy that the story is.

The setting was so romantic and whimsical that even I, an adult, began believing it.

We took younger kids with us and worried ...

• that they wouldnt be able to sit through the whole thing but wew were amazed at how the ballet was able to get their attention, even the 13 yr old boy we had with us.

saw for hours, we got several requests to return and see it again.

The ticket prices are not too bad and its definitely doable for the family.

The auditorium theatre is located right downtown and there are plenty of lots to easily find parking in.

I highly recommend this production for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32611102370430/k2311a116/11.6.06