Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Mascara
  • I learned this lesson two weeks ago when I bought a mascara made by a well-known cosmetics brand
  • I finally found the perfect mascara for me with the one I bought

• by dimples15

Expensive and branded items do not necessarily equate to better quality. I learned this lesson two weeks ago when I bought a mascara made by a well-known cosmetics brand. I have been looking for mascara that would go well with my thick eyelashes ever since I was old enough to feel the need to look beautiful. However, I had no luck with all the brands I have tried this year. Most of them were either too thick to be applied evenly or too poorly designed which resulted in eyelashes that clumped together. The reason why I have tried enormous brand of mascara is because even if I have found a good mascara, sometimes when I would want to purchase it, the store runs out of stock. I have the option of ordering it online however, I have to ship it to my US address so that I can have free

freight and I have to purchase additional items to reach more than 50$ for my bill. That would be weeks from getting the package all in all. This is expensive if I have to resort to this type that is why I resort in trying other mascara instead.

I finally found the perfect mascara for me with the one I bought. Though relatively cheap since it came from a lesser-known brand, it more than lived up to its claims. The brush is well designed with taller than normal bristles that could sweep a big area of my lashes with just one go. There was no clumping since the bristles were also well spaced, leaving no lash untouched. This had the effect of making my lashes appear longer than it really is.

The consistency of the liquid is also very good. It was thick enough to hold well with my lashes but ...

• not too thick that would become heavy when it dries up. This is of particular concern to me since a very thick consistency would make my already thick lashes look artificial. There was also no residue after it dries up resulting to a more natural look and feel of the lashes. I would have preferred though that it is be a bit thicker so that I need not apply it several times. However, beggars cannot be choosers.

It also lived up to its claim that it could last loner than the more expensive brands. When I first used it, the mascara stayed on and retained its color and texture up to ten hours making it last almost twice longer than the one I used before. This has been a constant complaint of mine before because it is too much of a hassle to keep on reapplying mascara every few hours. As

an added bonus, the mascara did not fade away in an unnatural way thus making reapplication of it much easier.

The mascara was also surprisingly gentler on the eyes. I was expecting it to cause irritations and even slight pain since it is cheaper. However, this one did not have any fumes or stinging chemicals that would have interfered with my eyesight. It had just the right amount of balance, mild enough not to cause any irritation yet also strong enough to keep my thick lashes looking good all day.

Since then I have always been on the lookout for cheaper cosmetic products that could deliver results just as well as the more expensive ones. I have been lucky enough that my gamble to go for a cheaper brand have paid off nicely. This mascara may not be of a more popular brand, but it has done well for me and more than met my expectations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112031023630631/k2311a0312/3.12.10