Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf @ One Fullerton  » Restaurants  »
1 Fullerton Road #01-10, Singapore 049213
  • But there is one thing I like about Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
  • Overall, I love the COffee Bean and Tea Leaf at One Fullerton the most because of the fantastic view it affords

• by Princess Sarah

My husband and I were looking for a nice, cosy place to have some coffee. We finally settled for COffee Bean and Tea Leaf at One Fullerton. As we were walking towards the coffee joint, we were met with the spectacular view of the mouth of the Singapore River. Right outside the shop, there is the Singapore Icon, the Merlion. It had an amazing view.

It was a weekday when we were there, thus Coffee Bean looked sparsely populated. In fact, the more popular sofa seats were still available adn we

quickly grabbed them. Coffee Bean had glass panels all around, so that their customers could look out at the beautiful surrounding scenery. The cosy ambience in the shop did not really matter, since the external surrounding is enticing enough for people to patronise the store.

I had scones and Iced Mocha, while my husband had Tiramisu and Black Forest drink. The scones came with butter and strawberry jam. I loved it, even though the scones is very brittle. It was warmed by the staff and tasted really good. My hubby did ...

• not really like the Tiramisu, but he said that he liked the Black Forest drink, which had a bitter taste in it. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf serves hot and cold tea coffee and other beverages. In addition, they also have cakes, pastries and some other pasta dishes. Most of the time, we go there to have coffee and cakes only.

There are many branches of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and I must say that this must be one of my favourites. As it is near to the business district,

they have put up a TV in the vicinity so that customers can be updated with the latest business, local and global news from Channel News Asia. They also provide newspapers and magazines for their reading pleasure.

But there is one thing I like about Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. All their outlets in Singapore are halal. So all Muslims can enjoy the food and drinks without doubt.

Overall, I love the COffee Bean and Tea Leaf at One Fullerton the most because of the fantastic view it affords. Will definitely go there again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 712031023500631/k2311a0312/3.12.10