Bath and Body - Body Butter (Sweet Pea)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love it on my skin, it just makes it feel nicer, softer and shinier
  • The only problem that I have is that our country is a tropical country, so it tends to get sticky when it's really hot outside

• by ingking

Bath and Body Body Butter is the number one lotion for me. It’s quite hard to buy it here in our country, as there is really no store that sells bath and body products, but it is worth looking for, or asking for whenever a relative goes abroad.

I love it on my skin, it

just makes it feel nicer, softer and shinier. It also helps cause my skin is really dry and it takes out the dryness and the snake skin effect of my skin. The only problem that I have is that our country is a tropical country, so it tends to get sticky when it’s really ...

• hot outside. The trick that I do is I put in on while it’s still cold, or if I’m in an air-conditioned room, and then wait till it get dry before I go out into the sun. It also helped my skin tone be fairer and more even. My skin also felt tighter, and
        I lost some of the weird looking stretch marks at the back of my knee because of constant rubbing with the body butter.

The sweet pea scent is also very nice. It’s not too sweet and fruity. Just enough to make you feel like you’re a girl but not too much to make bees swarm around you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112031023450431/k2311a0312/3.12.10