Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
2.0
  • I think it would be much better, and get a lot more business if they sought to expand their children's section

• by cjaneb877
      For some reason, whenever I am looking for something specific to purchase, I never wind up finding it on Amazon. com.

I find that far too often than not, the product or products that I am searching for, are not listed on Amazon, or they are, but are offered

at a much higher price than other websights.

While I do know people who live and die by this websight, I personally, have found it to be rather useless.

I think it would be much better, and get a lot more business if they sought to expand ...

• their children’s section.

Most of the time when I am attempting to buy things online, I am looking for toys or clothing for my children.

I do this because sometimes it is far easier for me to shop via the internet than have to drag three young children

out to a store and attempt to shop peacefully with them! While I have been extremely successful in finding other websights that provide a wonderful home for children’s items ready for online purchasing, I have found that time and time again, I have had no luck utilizing Amazon.

com.

Amazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20611102340330/k2311a116/11.6.06