Apex 23″ Color Television w/ DVD model KD71A-T1  » Electronics  »
  • Wanting the freedom to watch my favorite home & garden television shows, or a movie of my choice, I decided to purchase the Apex 23 color television with built in DVD player
  • I will definitely be purchasing more of their products
  • This has been a very high quality product at a fair price, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for a reasonably priced color television/DVD combo

• by Texaslady

Being the proud parent of teens, being able to actually sit down and enjoy a television program of my choice happens very rarely. Wanting the freedom to watch my favorite home & garden television shows, or a movie of my choice, I decided to purchase the Apex 23″ color television with built in DVD player. It was a little more than I wanted to pay at the time, but I decided that since it had a built in DVD player, it was worth the $450 paid.

The

Apex 23″ color television model KD71A-T1 has a 23″ flat screen, built in DVD player, and remote control. This television has a timer that can be set, which is very useful for us, since I have a tendency to fall asleep with the television on. There are many other features to this television, such as the ability to operate the television and DVD player from one remote, complete with repeat, pause, playback, etc. You also have the display preference, mute button, and closed caption capability on ...

• the remote. You can also program the sound quality. This is a traditional television set with a flat screen, not the thin profile television.

I’ve had this television for almost 8 years now, and I could not be more pleased with the performance. It offers a very clear picture with excellent color.

The only drawback that I can see with this product, is that the buttons on the remote seem to be hard to push and work, unless it is pointed directly at the exact

right place on the television. Other than that, this is a great product, and I have grown accustomed to the little quirk of the remote, and just know now where to direct it.

This is the first Apex product I have tried, and I am very pleased. I will definitely be purchasing more of their products. This has been a very high quality product at a fair price, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for a reasonably priced color television/DVD combo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611031023261231/k2311a0311/3.11.10