Microsoft Works Suite 2006  » Software  »
  • Not wanting to spend the money on Microsoft Word, I decided to purchase Microsoft Works Suite, 2006
  • I paid $97 for this Microsoft Works Suite software, and I couldn't be more pleased
  • I was very impressed with this software package and have been using it for over 4 years now with no issues at all

• by Texaslady

A few years ago, I had purchased a new computer which was programmed with Windows Xp Home Edition. It wasn’t until I was trying to send attachments of documents that I realized that the Word Perfect that came with the XP program was not

compatible with most other computers running Microsoft Word. Not wanting to spend the money on Microsoft Word, I decided to purchase Microsoft Works Suite, 2006. Microsoft Works Suite has Microsoft Word Processing, in addition to Microsoft money, microsoft works, encarta encyclopedia, Digital Image 2008, & Streets & Trips. I paid $97 for this Microsoft Works Suite software, and I couldn’t be more pleased. Not only did it give me the Microsoft Word program I needed to be compatible with most other systems, but ...

• Microsoft Works Suite 2006
      it also offered me a way to plan schedules, plan trips, research information withe Encarta, and manage our personal finances.

I was very impressed with this software package and have been using it for over 4 years now with no issues at all.

It installs very easily and quickly, and I have never had any issues at all with compatibility with my other programs.

If you are running a program like xp which doesn’t include Word, this is an excellent cheaper alternative than purchasing the Word programming.

Very highly recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3011031023251231/k2311a0311/3.11.10