Tune Up Media Software Program  » Software  »
  • I was able to get the proper cover art for CDs I bought from CDJapan that couldn’t be purchased on iTunes and that was very cool
  • Still, even with the limitations of the demo, the program worked great, and do I think it’s worth paying the $29.99 for a lifetime license instead of the $19.99 yearly fee

• by ReViewMeMedia

Tune Up Media software is a program that helps users organize songs in their iTunes that aren’t properly labeled or are missing cover art. I downloaded the free demo to try it out after seeing a commercial about it and I have to say that the free demo worked really well. I was able to find info for a bunch of songs I got off my brothers iPod Nano that weren’t labeled

correctly and it fixed all but one of them.

I also like the fact that the program will search for cover art for CDs even if it was ripped from a CD and not downloaded on iTunes. I was able to get the proper cover art for CDs I bought from CDJapan that couldn’t be purchased on iTunes and that was very cool. You can either pay $19.99 per year ...

• for the service or you can pay $29.99 for a lifetime license that will let you use the program an unlimited amount of times, as the demo only lets you search for 100 songs and 50 cover art. Still, even with the limitations of the demo, the program worked great, and do I think it’s worth paying the $29.99 for a lifetime license instead of the $19.99 yearly fee.

I think the program works

great and it is worth buying if you want to fix the information on your songs and keep your music organized in iTunes. I think it’s worth buying and I will eventually get it because it’s an excellent program. I at least recommend trying the demo; it’s worth seeing if it’s worth buying at least. It’s a great program that works as advertised. You can download a demo at www.tuneupmedia.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3011031023201231/k2311a0311/3.11.10