Coconut Brand Soy Sauce  » Food  »
  • Of all the brands of soy sauce I think Coconut Brand Soy Sauce

• by ladyli

Of all the brands of soy sauce I think Coconut Brand Soy Sauce. This simple tastes better than all other brands in the market.

I used to think that all soy sauces are created equal.

In fact whenever I shop, I would pick any brand of soy sauce and put it in my grocery cart without

even reading the name of the brand but when I tasted Coconut Brand Soy Sauce I noted the big difference.

My chicken adobo and other dishes with soy sauce became even tastier than before.

Even my family noted there is something peculiar about the taste now.

I did not change anything except the soy sauce ...

• and surely it was Coconut Brand Soy Sauce that created the much more noticeable palatability of my dishes now.

Coconut Brand Soy Sauce is not just ordinary.

There is something special about its taste which gives my dishes the same special taste too.

There taste is not just salty.

There is something about this soy sauce that

makes a difference.

Unlike other brands, this is not watery, it is really a thicker soy sauce and much more concentrated than other brands so that it is more economical.

You don’t need large amount to get the desired taste.

This product is much more expensive than other brands but the fine and superior quality is worth it all

Coconut Brand Soy Sauce
    JT says :

The difference between other soysauce brands and the “Coconut Brand” is that the Coconut Brand is fermented for at least 1 year. That is why it is concentrate/pure. Unlike other brands they use “aminos” (Chemical). That is why in price range The Coconut Brand is more expensive. But when you think about it, you don’t need to use a lot since it’s pure unlike other brands you have to put so much just to get some flavour. When cooking adobo, try using a different brand the colour becomes blackish unlike the Coconut brand it is redish. Coconut Brand is healthier and tastier since its pure.

Russel says :

re : Of all the brands of soy sauce I think Coconut Brand Soy Sauce
    Gotta agree with you there. Coconut Brand Soy Sauce is really the best soy sauce. You can really tell the difference..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711031022951131/k2311a0311/3.11.10