Butterfinger Candy Bar by Nestle  » Food  »
0.5
  • It is does not have the creaminess and lusciousness of my favorite chocolate bars

• by ladyli

I am a chocolate addict but there is one chocolate that I simply could not enjoy. This is Nestle’s Butterfinger Candy Bar.

It is does not have the creaminess and lusciousness of my favorite chocolate bars.

I hate the flaky orange colored center which is so messy on my mouth and too dry that it is

like eating those ordinary three for One Hundred Pesos peanut brittles being sold in Baguio City.

I don’t really like eating peanut brittle so I don’t enjoy finding it in candy bars.

Every time my sister in law would send us packages of chocolates from the United States everyone in the house would be so ...

• crazy.

Each of us would reach for our favorites but nobody would pick up Buttermilk.

This Butterfinger bars are always left out.

Nobody in the house would want to touch this candy bar.

Maybe because this candy bar could not perform an enjoyable melting process in the mouth.

It is just too dry and

flaky.

Even the kids would just un-wrap it but after a bite or two they would just leave this unfinished.

Well I can’t blame them because I myself could not enjoy this flaky chocolate bar anyway.

So what I had to do is just pick up the unfinished chocolate and throw it on the garbage can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711031022891131/k2311a0311/3.11.10