Vera Wang Glam Princess Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Princess Glam is definitely a floral scent of guava and pear with a hint of vanilla orchid
  • I will be giving it to my teenage daughter, not because I don't like the scent as its simply delightful but I feel it goes better with the younger crowd

• by luv2rite

I usually wear Vera Wang Princess that comes in the beautiful light purple colored perfume bottle, however I couldn’t resist buying a bottle of Vera Wang’s New Glam Princess recently. For one, the bottle is beautiful which is always a draw for me.

It is shaped the same as the Princess bottle is.

The difference is

the Glam Princess bottle is clear and a very pale pink color.

It has the gold ring, just as the Princess bottle does,which goes along with the cap or top to the bottle and has multi-colored rhinestones set into the ring.

The bottle also has a design of small pink outlined stars around the shape of ...

• the bottle.

Its a limited edition.

The scent of Glam Princess is a bit different from Princess.

This perfume seems to be geared towards the younger girls as it has the kind of scent you would think younger girls would be drawn to.

Princess Glam is definitely a floral scent of guava and pear with a

hint of vanilla orchid.

A 3.

4 oz.

bottle cost $74 through Sephora which is where I purchased my bottle from.

I will be giving it to my teenage daughter, not because I don’t like the scent as its simply delightful but I feel it goes better with the younger crowd.

I will stick to the Vera Wang’s Princess.

Vera Wang Glam Princess Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611031022811131/k2311a0311/3.11.10