Essentia Pizza  » Food  »
  • I bought it for 4 dollars which is really worthy for a home made pizza
  • It is very delicious and yammy and tasty like the one which we used to buy
  • But i think for the taste we can forgive this drawback and we can go for a try if time permits

• by Mythili Mohan
      It is a frozen pizza and can be cooked whenever you want. It has different varieties. I bought a Classical vegetable type one.

There are also meat,Spinach and mushroom,fried vegetables toppings. This classical vegetable pizza has toppings made of brocolli,Tomato suace,Black pepper,onions and a cream of cheese

layer.

It is a somewhat larger than a medium size pizza and is enough for a family. I bought it for 4 dollars which is really worthy for a home made pizza.

The crust is also self raising and soft. If i will bored to cook then ...

• i will go for this pizza in my house.

It is very delicious and yammy and tasty like the one which we used to buy. One thing i dont like about this is it takes time for cooking.

It is not microwaveable. Ovens can be used to

cook.

It takes around 30 minutes for cooking the pizza. But i think for the taste we can forgive this drawback and we can go for a try if time permits.

Mostly dinner on week end nights will be a apt timimgs to make this pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27511102280430/k2311a115/11.5.06