Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance  » Health  »
  • I noticed my hair didn’t fall as much when I was washing this out

• by Savvy

I was at Costco the other day and saw this shampoo for $10. 99 for a 40oz bottle. It also came with a sample 6. 8 fl oz.

conditioner bottle. I wanted to turn away and not buy it because I’m satisfied with my current shampoo but the bottle was so attractive it lured me in. The words Nature Fusion is what drew me to it.

It’s a blend of calendula, ginger and aloe vera extracts. I couldn’t fight the

temptation and bought it.

When I used it, the aroma or smell was very mild and almost relaxing.

I worked up a good lather with a small amount. By the way the shampoo color was gold it looked so heavenly. I just kept building a lather because it smelled so nice and comforting yet it wasn’t shampooey smelling.

It smelled wonderful like ginger kind of. That as best as I can describe the scent. It washed out so well ...

• without leaving any kind of residue and my hair felt so soft afterwards.

I have fallen in love with this shampoo. I noticed my hair didn’t fall as much when I was washing this out. Once my hair was dry, it was easy to comb and I could literally feel the difference in texture.

It was noticeably smoother and silkier. It is noticeably softer and shinier than before and it has a nice bounce to it. I feel

like the women who do the pantene commercials.

My hair is bouncing and I’ve only used it once. Only time will tell if I get the same results with continuous usage but with my first try it was well worth the $10. 99 for this bottle.

I’m also glad this product is a green product so now I don’t have to worry about how my actions are harming the environment at the same time the product’s quality is excellent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411031022771131/k2311a0311/3.11.10