Lactacyd Toddler Tubs  » Baby care  »
  • When my baby turned 1yr old, I tried other baby soaps Johnson's Milk Bath in particular because I thought that Lactacyd is only for new borns up to about 1yr old
  • Now we are a happy and satisfied customers of Lactacyd and I recommend this to all mothers out there

• by cgggrady

I have been using Lactacyd Baby Bath ever since my eldest child was born four years ago. I have great trust in their brand and the quality of the products they have. The smell of Lactacyd every after bath is really refreshing and makes me want to hug my baby even if she’s still dripping wet.

She just smells wonderful. I especially love the fact

that Lactacyd also prevents rashes and makes the skin supple which is very important with babies.

When my baby turned 1yr old, I tried other baby soaps Johnson’s Milk Bath in particular because I thought that Lactacyd is only for new borns up to about 1yr old. But after about a week of use my baby developed rashes on her skin.

So I immediately switched ...

• back to Lactacyd. Then when my second baby was about to be born, I made sure I have Lactacyd blue with me to bring to the hospital.

I was just surprised to find out that they have released a new product which is the Lactacyd Toddler Tubs. It smelled even heavenly than the first one and it fits my elder baby’s needs.

Its specifically designed for

toddlers ages 1 and above. So now I am using two Lactacyd products specifically designed for each of my babies needs.

One for new borns and for toddlers. Did I mention that the toddler tubs version has a silky formulation that I am sure mothers will love and babies too.

Now we are a happy and satisfied customers of Lactacyd and I recommend this to all mothers out there.

Nethalie Embuscado says :

how long does lactacyd toddlers tub expire from date of manufacturing?

hyphey92 says :

The most recent bottles are lasting for up to a year

Christine says :

Usually about a year to 2 years. Recent ones that I see in the market is 2 years.

mary jane quiambao says :

is it safe to use to a child who has a chicken pox?

hyphey92 says :

It is safe to use for a child with chicken pox. The ingredients will help with the itching

Mary Jane Quiambao says :

Is lactacyd toddler tubs safe to use to a child who is suffering from chicken pox?

Christine says :

Yeah, it’s mild enough to use to clean the skin while having chickenpox, but somehow, it will not help in the itch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411031022751131/k2311a0311/3.11.10