Secret Wish by Anna Sui perfume
  • It’s my first Anna Sui and I think I’m gonna buy more from this brand
  • It’s kinda Citrus-sy with just the right musky scent which I love
  • Lucky me, I found the right perfume, it’s very light and he totally digs the smell on me

• by LoveBianca

I’m never without perfume. I feel naked when I go out without wearing one. My recent favorite is Anna Sui’s Secret Wish, I just love it! It’s my first Anna Sui and I think I’m gonna buy more from this brand. It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. It is with both fruity and floral

scents. It’s kinda Citrus-sy with just the right musky scent which I love.

I’m a fan of light perfumes right now since my boyfriend doesn’t like the one’s which has too much musky smell, it gives him a headache and I don’t want that! Lucky me, I found the right perfume, it’s very light and he totally digs ...

• the smell on me. The scent is girly and playfully flirty! It smells like you just stepped out of the shower because of it’s crisp and fresh scent. It really makes me feel feminine and I surely get a lot of compliments from wearing this perfume.

Aside from the lovely scent, It’s packaging is so cute and it

would look very nice on top of your dresser or in you display case. The bottle is transparent which shows off the cyan color of the perfume and the part I love about the bottle is the stopper. It’s translucent fairy which kinda looks like Tinkerbell only sexier!

If you love fresh scents and likes fairies you’ll love Secret Wish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611031022741131/k2311a0311/3.11.10