Playskool step start–Walk and ride  » Baby care  »
  • Hence i prefer her to use it only in my house

• by Mythili Mohan
      My kid had her First Birthday last sunday and she had this as a gift from one of my friend. This playskool walk and ride is a walker for learners like my baby. The assembly just took 15 minutes.

The main feature of this walker is you

can even use it as a rider also. So 2 in one.

Upto 22 lbs of baby weight you can use this walker. It has some fun such as a button,a cylinder which when rotated gives out sound and a rolling button.

If you convert it as a ...

• rider then you can use brake button and key button. It is very light weight.

So when it falls over my baby then also if didn’t hurt her. My baby loves it and she pulls it sometimes standing and sometimes just sitting and pulling.

It is a very

good gift for babies below one year. Sometimes she pushes it so fast.

There is no way to control the speed of the walker. This is the one main disadvantage.

Hence i prefer her to use it only in my house. An adult supervision is required when it is used outside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54511102270430/k2311a115/11.5.06