Olay Regenerist Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Stay on the realistic level all the time and you will be happy with what Olay Regenerist has to offer

• by Collette

Olay Regenerist is the latest moisturizer product of Olay, and I was quick to grab it for a try. I’ve been a fan of Olay since the day it overwhelmed me with its whitening cream product that I use up to this day. Indeed, Olay is one of the premiere brands in cosmetics. So it didn’t matter that a small bottle of Olay Regenerist caused a big dent to my pocket because I just had to try it.

This is considered a breakthrough technology in

cosmetics. It boasts of being clinically tested to dramatically improve skin and make a user look youthful looking. Well, to say that the effects are dramatic is pretty much going overboard already. I would prefer that we stick to realistic effects. If you are sixty and dream of looking thirty, it will never happen, no matter how many bottles of Olay Regenerist you use up.

I’m in my thirties right now and I’m loving the subtle effects of Olay Regenerist. The recommended usage is twice a day, but I use it only every morning. Still, after two months of using, the effects are pretty obvious already. No, I don’t look twenty, but there is a tighter feel to my skin that makes it smoother and firmer. The big pores on my nose are closing up a bit. Best of all, it is fragrance free. That’s the first thing I look into when I choose my facial products. I don’t want a strong fragrance. Fragrance free products are my ...

• Olay Regenerist Moisturizer
      number one bets.

Most moisturizers now can be used as an under base, and Olay Regenerist is no different. It means that before you apply powder or makeup, you can use this moisturizer first, let it dry a bit, and then move on to your usual facial regimen before going out. The good thing about this is that the moisturizer is maximized and continues to work on your facial skin even while you head out the door to go on your usual routine.

Now for the

bad side. Olay Regenerist is not your substitute for anti-wrinkles cream. To prevent wrinkles from forming around your eyes and the sides of your mouth, you will need a more concentrated formula that often comes in small tubes and costs a lot, probably three times as much as this Olay moisturizer. So if you are in your fifties or sixties, do not expect miracles to happen. Stay on the realistic level all the time and you will be happy with what Olay Regenerist has to offer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031022681131/k2311a0311/3.11.10