Destiny Cable  » Business  »
  • First of all, it has a huge variety of local and international cable channels, so much more than the ones I found when were still subscribed to Home Cable and Sky Cable
  • I like the cable channel BTV, a basketball channel which airs local and international basketball games and shows
  • It's convenient to pay because it has a lot of payment schemes - bank deposits, over-the-counter, credit card and bill collecting service

• by brianhacks

Destiny is a local cable service provider in the Philippines. We were using this cable service provider and we liked it.

First of all, it has a huge variety of local and international cable channels, so much more than the ones I found when were still subscribed to Home Cable and Sky Cable.

It has well-known cable channels like ESPN, Star Sports, HBO, Discovery, Lifestyle Network, Nickelodeon, CNN, BBC and Al

Jazeera, which meant the variety of cable channels is huge.

It also has some channels which its rivals don’t have, like Crime and Investigation Network, The Biography Channel, History Channel and Channel V.

However, it does not have some channels which its rivals have, like Animax, an anime channel, Myx, a local cable music channel, and Star Movies, a movie channel.

But the number of channels it does not have is ...

• small and besides I don’t watch them so I don’t care if I don’t have them.

I like the cable channel BTV, a basketball channel which airs local and international basketball games and shows.

It has a lot more local cable channels which its rivals don’t have, like Jack TV and PBO, but then I don’t watch them, either.

The monthly price of Php 1,000 is lower than its rivals, making

it all the more a recommended cable service provider to subscribe.

I never had any ‘downtime’ or ’service interruption’ with them, and the bills always come on time at our house.

It’s convenient to pay because it has a lot of payment schemes - bank deposits, over-the-counter, credit card and bill collecting service.

In other words, it is a highly recommended cable service provider to anybody at a low monthly price.

Destiny Cable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4111031022571131/k2311a0311/3.11.10