Celeteque Oil Control Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • This one is the best toner I ever used because it has no scent, unlike other ones which have a sticky, annoying scent when I use them
  • It is alcohol-free and actually I like the fact that it is gentle to the skin I have, especially since I am acne-prone
  • The price I paid for this one is around Php125, which is good because it is not expensive but it does what it claims

• by brianhacks

For awhile I have become a bit desperate looking for an oil control toner which would suit my skin type, because I had a very oily skin that would be shiny even when I just washed my face after 3 hours. Maybe it was because of the food I

eat, but then again I am not the type to eat lots of oily food.

So maybe it was a combination of both, and because I wanted the right toner for me I had to look hard for one that would do the work for my skin.

I tried this product and it worked great.

This one is the best toner I ever used because it has no scent, unlike other ones which have a sticky, annoying scent when I use them.

Because I have oily skin, I want to use a non-comedogenic which is good for that ...

• Celeteque Oil Control Toner
      skin type because it means there will be less breakouts and the formula is suited for oily skin.

It is not harsh, not sticky and does not cause irritation when I apply it on.

All throughout the day my skin is less oily and more tolerable.

It is alcohol-free

and actually I like the fact that it is gentle to the skin I have, especially since I am acne-prone.

The price I paid for this one is around Php125, which is good because it is not expensive but it does what it claims.

All in all it is a highly recommended product.

Celeteque Oil Control Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031022561131/k2311a0311/3.11.10