Likas Papaya Soap  » Health  »
  • Without really thinking of anything that I can use for my pimples, I bought a bar of likas papaya for my face and body
  • I love that feeling knowing that I was cleansed of dirt
  • After just few days of using it, I noticed that my pimples were drying fast

• by jennyvieve

I’ve known this product ever since I was a child. It was one of those beauty soaps that I came to grow up with. I first used this soap when I was in college for like a month.

I got impatient waiting for its whitening effect on my skin that I stopped using it. I’ve been using different product but I still use

likas papaya at irregular basis.

It is an expensive product (ph 77) compare with other local whitening soap. Now just few months ago, i started getting breakouts, you know those little pimples that sprout on one’s forehead and on the side of the face.

Without really thinking of anything that I can use for my pimples, I bought a bar of likas ...

• papaya for my face and body. After using it, my skin felt tight.

I love that feeling knowing that I was cleansed of dirt. My face was bit dry but that didn’t really bother me at all.

I knew for a fact that likas papaya is not a pimple fighting soap. There is no salicylic acid nor benzoyl peroxide in it.

After just

few days of using it, I noticed that my pimples were drying fast. Not only that, i did not break out that much with my continued use of this soap.

I’m not going to say that this soap made me pimple free 100%; anyway it’s main purpose is whitening (although whitening effect is gradual). I guess I have to use another pimple fighting product together with likas papaya.

Likas Papaya Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411031022371031/k2311a0311/3.11.10