Folgers Classic Roast Hazelnut Flavored Coffee
  • During the tight economy, along with everyone else I know, I was forced to begin looking at my spending habits, and trim the excess expenses
  • Since it was only about $4.00 for an 11.3 oz container, which is less than half of what I had been used to paying, I decided that it was worth a try
  • I would highly recommend this product to other coffee lovers who are on a budget, but don't want to give up their flavored coffees they have become accustomed to

• by Texaslady

Being an avid coffee lover, it is not easy to please me when it comes to a good cup of coffee. My dream home would include a full coffee bar, full of a variety of coffees to choose from!

During the tight economy, along with everyone else I know, I was forced to begin looking at my spending habits, and trim the excess expenses.

Needless to

say, my coffee budget took a beating in a really big way.

I began looking for a way to satisy my desire for flavored coffee, and came across the Folgers Hazelnut Flavored Coffee.

Since it was only about $4 for an 11.

3 oz container, which is less than half of what I had been used to paying, I decided that it was worth a try.

Looking ...

• forward to putting my new discovery to the test, I rushed home to make that first pot of coffee.

The aroma was incredible, and just the aroma alone gave me a sense of warmth and comfort.

I really began anticipating that first taste of this coffee, and was tempted to sneak a cup before it was completed brewing! After my first sip, I was sold.

The flavor was very present in this coffee, but not too overpowering.

A medium bodied coffee, yet very smooth and satisfying.

This coffee is high quality at a price that is affordable to the average consumer.

I would highly recommend this product to other coffee lovers who are on a budget, but don’t want to give up their flavored coffees they have become accustomed to.

Very satisfying product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711031022351031/k2311a0311/3.11.10