Zantac 150 Maximum Strength  » Medicine  »
  • After checking the prices at my local grocery store on all brands, it was then I decided to try Zantac 150
  • It has worked very well for me, and I am happy to share my experience with this product

• by Texaslady

I am one of those who suffer from frequent heartburn. Every meal had to be eaten standing up, and even then, regardless of my diet changes I had attempted, shortly after eating anything I would suffer from heartburn. I woke up freqently during the night with heartburn, and many times could not get back to sleep.

I had been on a prescription, but after the insurance company refused to continue to pay

for my “purple pill” prescription, I was forced to come up with another alternative I could afford which would render some relief, and work as a preventative. The popular chewable acid relief tablets didn’t even begin to touch the heartburn I was experiencing.

After checking the prices at my local grocery store on all brands, it was then I decided to try Zantac 150. I purchased an 8 tablet box for ...

• around $5.00.

Zantac 150 Maximum Strength claims to prevent and relieve heartburn. These are 150mg Ranitindine tablets.

I took my first dose with water as recommended. Shortly afterward, I ate my regular meal, and waited for the discomfort to begin. To my amazement, it didn’t happen! The next morning, I took another Zantac 150 maximum strength tablet. I went through my entire day, eating as normal, and never experienced heartburn.

I took a second Zantac 150 Maximum Strength tablet that evening before dinner, and slept through the night heartburn free.

After continuing using this product until my initial package had been consumed, I was sold on the product! I now use this product twice daily to prevent heartburn. I would highly recommend this product. It has worked very well for me, and I am happy to share my experience with this product! Two thumbs up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611031022341031/k2311a0311/3.11.10