Baltimore Aquarium  » Travel  »
Baltimore, MD
  • It is abslolutely fascinating, and everytime I have left the Baltimore Aquarium, I feel uplifted, excited, and like I learned a great deal about various forms of sea life from whales to dolphins, sharks, starfish, hermit crabs, or fish

• by cjaneb877
      The Baltimore Aquarium is perhaps the most breathtaking aquarium that I have visited in my life. It is located in central Baltimore, MD and attracts tourists by the thousands year after year. Not only can you view divers swim with the scariest sharks I have seen in my life, but you can become introduced to dophins right in their tank and learn about their personalities, habits, and relations with humans.

It is abslolutely fascinating, and everytime I have left the Baltimore Aquarium, I feel uplifted, excited, and like I learned a great deal about various forms of sea life from whales to dolphins, sharks, starfish, hermit crabs, or fish. It is a wonderful place for people to visit and with the vast amount of things you can look at in that place, you could certainly never get bored! I personally, enjoy ...

• the touch-friendly containers where you can really feel the various life forms and sea creatures! It is fascinating to actually be able to touch the organisms and water plants, and other sea creatures! The only thing I do not like about the Baltimore, MD aquarium is that parents of teeny tiny young children often think “its a kid place”. While children at the age of eight or so, might have
        an appreciation for an aquarium like that, younger children just do not have the attention span to make a full day of the aquarium. Because you do pay a fee to get into the aquarium, I frequently wonder why parents just do not wait until their kids are older to take them there. Then they can find the whole trip educational and enjoyable! Overall though, I give the aquarium an A plus!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38511102230430/k2311a115/11.5.06