Caltrate Plus  » Health  »
  • I usually noticed this in the early morning while doing my regular exercise
  • Well inasmuch as I believe that prevention is better than cure I decided to listen to the Nutritionist’s advice before this minor problem gets worse
  • So I bought the product and so far I have been taking Caltrate Plus for two months already
  • This is evidence that Caltrate Plus is working on my bones indeed and I believe continuous use of this calcium supplement will keep my bones strong and healthy so I need not worry about osteoporosis now

• by ladyli

My mother obviously is suffering form Osteoporosis. Her body is no longer as straight as before. He also looked shorter now. Well of course I would not want to suffer the same when I grow that old.

So I followed the advice of the Nutritionist who was looking on my mother’s health. When she asked me if I am taking milk regularly she got quite worried that I might not be getting enough calcium because I am not a milk drinker and in fact have never been a milk drinker all my life. She encouraged me to take calcium dietary supplement.

I had no idea what calcium supplement would I take. I was actually about to buy the calcium supplement that I took when I was pregnant but then when I saw

the TV ad of Caltrate Plus I was quite attracted to it. I asked the Nutritionist about Caltrate Plus and she gave me the go signal to use this product.

Actually I have not had any major issues on bone weakening or deformity apart from disturbing sounds on my joints especially on my right knee. It used to crack and I was quite worried that my bones might have gone too brittle already. I usually noticed this in the early morning while doing my regular exercise.

Whenever I lift my legs, the right would usually produce this crack sounds. Well inasmuch as I believe that prevention is better than cure I decided to listen to the Nutritionist’s advice before this minor problem gets worse. So I bought ...

• the product and so far I have been taking Caltrate Plus for two months already.

I am taking it just once a day with food because anyway I have also some food supplements that gives me calcium such as Malunggay capsule so I believe they have been helpful too. Well, so far Caltrate Plus have been working well on me. It gives me enough peace of mind that I will not go through the trouble of bone loss in my latter life.

What is great about this product is it has powerful formulation. The combination of calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper manganese and boron makes this product impressive. Another advantage of the product is that it contains Vitamin D which assures complete absorption of calcium.

It would be

such a waste if the calcium is just excreted out and not fully absorbed by the body so the addition of Vitamin D makes this product more effective than any other calcium supplement. So farm I never had any issues about side effects. I’ve read it has caused loose stool on some users but to me there is no such problem at all.

I also feel my bones are stronger. I don’t know if it is just a psychological effect but I one thing very noticeable it that I’ve not been hearing that disturbing sounds on my right knee anymore. This is evidence that Caltrate Plus is working on my bones indeed and I believe continuous use of this calcium supplement will keep my bones strong and healthy so I need not worry about osteoporosis now.

Caltrate Plus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410031022260431/k2311a0310/3.10.10