From Paris With Love Movie  » Movies  »
  • I think one of my favourites is when he said to Reese, Do I look like I play board games

• by Princess Sarah

The movie From Paris With Love is filmed in Paris, a beautiful location. In the movie, a personal aide to the US Ambassador, James Reese (starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers) doubles up as a secret agent with the CIA. What he really wanted to do was to become a top secret agent and see a lot more action than what he was doing then.

Reese lives with his beautiful French girlfriend in Paris.

From Paris With Love is an action-packed thriller movie, with the entire

action happening over a period of 48 hours or so. The action began when Reese was assigned a higher-level task by the CIA and had to partner a special agent Charlie Wax (starring John Travolta). Wax was sent to Paris on a special mission to halt a terrorist attack.

As Reese followed Wax on a shooting spree, he discovered that he was a target of the terrorist attack in itself, due to his close working relationship with the US Ambassador. The movie ended ...

• with a sad twist.

I must say that I sort of like From Paris With Love. John Travolta is superb in his acting skills, although I just could not watch the movie without thinking that his clothes were worn to hide his flabby belly. He looked chubby. Anyway, I must say that he looked the mean nevertheless funny guy he was supposed to be. He delivered his lines with a punch. I think one of my favourites is when he said to Reese,

“Do I look like I play board games?”

Jonathan Rhys Meyers has also shown that he is one of the upcoming actor in the limelight. He may not have the charisma of John Travolta but his acting is pretty convincing.

The storyline was not very clear in the beginning, but as the movie progresses, it worked towards the direction it meant to. I really like the unexpected twist at the end of the movie.

Overall, From Paris With Love is a simple, action-packed movie for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1110031022210431/k2311a0310/3.10.10