Hooters restaurant in West Springfield MA
1290 Riverdale ST. West Springfield MA 01089
  • Ok I am saying this right off the bat, if you like good food, pretty girls and a clean and safe environment than make your way down to the Hooters restaurant down in West Springfield Massachusetts because this is one of the best Hooters there are in the whole entire state
  • The Hooters in West Springfield simply rocks and I would definitely go there again if I am ever back in the area
  • I liked the size of this place too because I thought that it was pretty big and I loved the floors and the whole set up of the place
  • I liked the fact that they were so polite and made sure to ask if I needed another beverage when they noticed I was running low on them
  • The waitresses were also pretty talkative at that Hooters but not annoying, I actually enjoyed their company because of how friendly and nice and outgoing they were there

• by thereviewerat1

Ok I am saying this right off the bat, if you like good food, pretty girls and a clean and safe environment than make your way down to the Hooters restaurant down in West Springfield Massachusetts because this is one of the best Hooters there are in the whole entire state. The Hooters in West Springfield simply rocks and I would definitely go there again if I am ever back in the area.

I have been to this Hooters on a few occasions and I will say this now the place usually has a decent amount of people inside there. It’s not as bad as it sounds though because there was plenty of seating available and the tables were not too crammed together so I had

plenty of room to move around and not feel too awkward. I also liked the tables there because they were nice and big and I had plenty of elbow room. The stools were pretty hard though and that was a tad uncomfortable for my liking but it was certainly tolerable.

I liked the size of this place too because I thought that it was pretty big and I loved the floors and the whole set up of the place. The Hooters in West Springfield was also very clean and tidy and I felt like it was all clean air inside as well. Some restaurants just smell so bad but Hooters in West Springfield smelled normal. The bathroom at this place was also very clean and tidy ...

• and I had no issues with the appearances of this particular Hooters.

Now the waitresses, yes the waitresses, were all gorgeous. Every single time I have gone into this Hooters the women that worked there were all lovely looking and looked great. The waitresses that I have had there were all very friendly and just nice. I liked the fact that they were so polite and made sure to ask if I needed another beverage when they noticed I was running low on them. The waitresses were also pretty talkative at that Hooters but not annoying, I actually enjoyed their company because of how friendly and nice and outgoing they were there.

The food was so good there too and the Buffalo wings I had there were

so good and the meal was just perfect. I also loved just getting regular sandwiches there too such as a plain ham and cheese sandwich and even that was good to. The food really was good and I have no complaints what so ever about their food there. I only spent around $12-15 every time I went to the Hooters in West Springfield and the money I spent was well worth it.

All in All the Hooters in West Springfield is a fun place to go to and they have great food, waitresses and they just provide a laidback friendly environment and I loved it. You should go and check this place out because you will absolutely love it there as much as I loved it there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710031022190431/k2311a0310/3.10.10