Chrysler New Yorker  » Cars  »
2.5
  • I am telling you this now that this car was garbage and was not worth the money I paid for it, it was absolutely just junk
  • The steering wheel also sucked because it was just way to big in my opinion, it really seemed to be bigger than an average steering wheel and that made it uncomfortable driving the car at times
  • This car was also a gas guzzler and it really sucked because it definitely burnt a big hole in my wallet every time I filled up the tank
  • Granted I only paid eight hundred dollars for the car, used, I think I could have just got a better car that would have been a lot better in many ways

• by thereviewerat1

The 1990 Chrysler New Yorker that I had was straight up a crap box on wheels. I am telling you this now that this car was garbage and was not worth the money I paid for it, it was absolutely just junk!

The Chrysler New Yorker I had was black and it was ugly as heck and the outside of the car looked ugly. The car really looked way to boxy for my liking. The roof of my old Chrysler New Yorker also was awkward and ugly looking; I don’t even know why I got the car in the first place. The inside of the car was pretty ugly looking to and the seats were this weird color red but at least the front and back seats were extremely comfortable. The flooring in this car also rotted

away so quickly, I mean it was decent when I first bought it but after one month all of a sudden the floor started to rot so quickly, it really angered me.

The features of this car were horrible because some of them didn’t even work that well. My doors and windows were all automatic but all the windows would roll up so slowly and it took ages for them to roll up or down, real frustrating stuff! Also the trunk latch broke after going over a speed bump and I wasn’t even going fast at all so this kind of made me angry because I only hade the vehicle for one month when that happed. The heat also did not work at all and this really sucked because I owned this car throughout the winter so ...

• there were a lot of drives I did not look forward to in that car. The steering wheel also sucked because it was just way to big in my opinion, it really seemed to be bigger than an average steering wheel and that made it uncomfortable driving the car at times.

The steering sucked on this car because it seemed as if the car would just have a mind of its own. One day it would drive fine than a week later the car would swerve on the highway, really ridicules stuff if you ask me. This car was also a gas guzzler and it really sucked because it definitely burnt a big hole in my wallet every time I filled up the tank! This car was not a fuel efficient car at all and I was

glad to get rid of it when I did because I was able to save on gas once I did. The 1990 Chrysler New Yorker was also so slow on the highway and it seemed like the car would take forever to gain speed and this annoyed me every single time I went on the highway with it.

I will give the 1990 Chrysler New Yorker this though, I did have it for three months before I got rid of it and spent only around five hundred dollars on repairs for it but it was not worth it. Granted I only paid eight hundred dollars for the car, used, I think I could have just got a better car that would have been a lot better in many ways. I do not recommend that you get this car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910031022050431/k2311a0310/3.10.10