Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I think this was designed for his daughter, who would have been around my age when this came out in the mid 90’s You can get this in a few different bottle sizes
  • I know it is a brand name, but I can’t understand how it is still so expensive for this one

• by leeanne

I used to love this scent when growing up. Perhaps it was because it was the first designer scent I tried, and I associated this with me being able to afford a nice bottle of Perfume. Being 14 I used this sparingly, as I wanted this to last as long as possible. I picked up a bottle in a shop to try as a tester recently and realised that my scent likes must have changed as I’m not so keen on this now.

This is a Perfume from Tommy Hilfiger. I think this was designed for his daughter, who would have been around my age when this came out in the mid 90’s

You can get this in a few different bottle sizes. The 30ml has a rrp of £24, but

is sold for around £12, the 50ml has a rrp of £30, but I saw this for £24 and the 100ml has a rrp of £41 but I saw it for £36. I know it is a brand name, but I can’t understand how it is still so expensive for this one. There must still be a market for this type of scent though. You would have thought after all these years it would have got cheaper, but there is obviously a reason for the price.

The box is alright. It is a long thin ish white box. There is an American flag design on the box, and the lettering is quite large and it looks classic, crisp and simple. I think since the Tommy image seems to be all ...

• about being All American, then this is even carried out in the scents as well.

The bottle looks ok. The glass is see through and you can see the light yellow liquid through the glass. The lettering is quite large on the front of the bottle. And the silver lid on the top is alright. This all just looks simple and sort of a classic. The bottle isn’t smooth and ther is a kind of pattern to it with the edges sticking out a bit. A hard type of bottle to try and explain, but it looks ok and is practical enough to hold and use. The spray of this is more a fine mist which gives good coverage.

I would say this scent is more suited to teenage girls. It

is pretty light and very sweet. It actually makes me think of bath cubes. The length of time this lasts is pretty good as well, although the scent fades. It is nice when it has faded, but it is still really sweet.

After reading the notes in here it sounds more floral than anything else. This has jasmine, mandarin, blackcurrant, cedar, apple blossom, and sandalwood.

I would say this is more a daytime scent than night due to the light and fresh scent in here.

The Tommy range of scents are nice, but it could be because I am older now that I don’t see the appeal of this. My niece likes this, but she’s more of that age. A nice enough scent but far to sweet and flowery for me now.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610031021960431/k2311a0310/3.10.10