Valentino Rock N Rose Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I had heard of this brand, and knew they were kind of expensive, so when I got a freebie then I was happy
  • I thought this was nice but I wouldn’t buy a bottle unless it was half price or at least a good bit cheaper as it s far too expensive for what you get

• by leeanne

I got a sample of this to try. I had heard of this brand, and knew they were kind of expensive, so when I got a freebie then I was happy. After reading about this, and looking online to see if it was the kind of scent I would go for, I would say it wasn’t my kind of normal Perfume Purchase, but who knows what I would end up thinking about it?

After looking at the bottle design and box online as I only had a little tester vial I have to say it is quite nice looking. The box was a dusky

pink colour with black on it. The writing and design looked a bit gothic, but nice as well. It looked a bit rock chic and girly as well. The box was quite wide and not too tall. It is more of a square shape to it. The bottle looks nice. It is more a circular shape. The glass is frosted and you can see the light dusky pink through the glass. There is the same scratchy black writing on this and it looks quite modern. Perhaps not the most expensive looking thing, but alright. The lid is quite tall and a black pointy lid. Certainly different than other lids I’ve seen anyway.

I knew the brand was quite an expensive brand, but I wasn’t expecting the high price for this. Price wise this comes in a 90ml bottle. Apparently the recommended retail price of this is around £54, but it was on sale for £40. pretty expensive, and I don’t think I would spend all that on a bottle of Perfume. You can get larger bottles of designer brands for cheaper. I always like buy the largest bottle of a Perfume, so I don’t need to know if this is available in a smaller bottle, but ...

• Valentino Rock N Rose Perfume
      sometimes I try smaller bottles to find out if I would like it enough to buy a larger one.

So how did this smell? It was alright. I would say this was a bit more floral than I was expecting. It seemed to be full of Rose scents and perhaps other pink and red flowers. Although I don’t normally like heavily floral scent this was a bit nicer and not so much of a bouquet of flowers. There seemed to be lighter scents mixed in such as white notes and a sparkling scent. You could also smell a slight musk scent from this, as

well as a bit Jasmine I would say.

I would say this was more a scent for younger women and moreso those under 35. I would say it would be more the type of scent someone of that age would go for. Then again no matter what age you are, you may like to wear lighter scents or more younger branded ones. Whatever you feel like you should use regardless of the age of you.

I thought this was nice but I wouldn’t buy a bottle unless it was half price or at least a good bit cheaper as it s far too expensive for what you get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610031021950431/k2311a0310/3.10.10