Huggies Diaper  » Baby care  »
  • The Leak Lock System of Huggies works great and I noticed it does no irritate the baby’s skin at all
  • I think Huggies has the best designs of diapers every

• by ladyli

Even with my little ones I’ve really trusted Huggies Dry Comfort. Yes indeed the price of Huggies is comparatively higher than the other brands but it is worth. I like the stable hold of Huggies.

Other Diapers have very weak fasteners and sometimes irritating to skin as well but Huggies is not. The Leak Lock System of Huggies works great and I noticed it does no irritate the baby’s

skin at all.

The waistband is also comparatively softer than other brands. I would say that whenever my little ones are wearing Huggies they look more decent because this diaper looks neat and fits the baby’s figure well.

I think Huggies has the best designs of diapers every. And the cushion holds more water too.

I also noted that Huggies is the most creative of all diapers. It is ...

• almost always first in innovation.

When they introduced this Huggies Pull-ups I was really delighted because it does not only give more comfort to the children but it lightens up the burden of fitting them on the kids. It is just like wearing ordinary pants.

The soft stretchy sides allow children to move as like there is no diaper at all. It is really very comfortable to children and they also

look very trendy with all those designs of Disney characters.

Also when they brought out into the market this disposable swim pants in different Disney designs, it is really a big hit because our family loves swimming and when the little ones are in water I think they are so protected when using those disposable swim pants of Huggies and it lightens the laundry bag because I just have to dispose them.

Huggies Diaper

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410031021730431/k2311a0310/3.10.10