Chicken Low Mein Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I love cooking for my husband, kids and my mother
  • I like how tasty the noddles become after I added this
  • The recipe is delicious and a good viand for both lunch or dinner

• by dimples15

I got this online through chinesehomecooking.com. I love cooking for my husband, kids and my mother. I love Chinese dishes especially the noodle-type food. It gives a certain great delight while enjoying supper or lunch. Chinese dishes too are more tasty. Here is the recipe for Chicken Low Mein which is a noodle viand.

Ingredients:

1 Tablespoon cooking oil ½ lb. boneless chicken breast ¼ cup carrots ½ cup celery ¼ cup mushrooms

/> 6 oz. thin egg noodles

Noodle sauce: 1 cup Chicken broth (or water) 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch

Marinade: 1 Tablespoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon rice wine 1 teaspoon garlic 1 teaspoon cornstarch

Procedure:

The chicken has to be in strips. Cut it in 2×1 strips. You need to mince the garlic and sliced the carrots into long thin strips. Cut the mushroom and celery too.

In order to add spice in the ...

• chicken, you need to marinate it. Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl add chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

Boil the noddles for 20 minutes until they are tender. Then after, drain it and set them aside.

Pour the wok and heat it on high. Fry the chicken and carrots for a minute. Then add celery and mushroom and continue to stir fry for 1 more minute.

Whisk together the chicken broth,oyster sauce

and cornstarch. Pour it into the wok while maintaining stirring to prevent lumps. Add the cooked noodles. Stir and cook until the sauce is thickened.

I have added Ajinomoto Ginisa Mix to the recipe to add more flavor. I like how tasty the noddles become after I added this. It has more flavor. It gives the dish more satisfying effect. If you just use oyster sauce and chicken broth, these are not enough. The recipe is delicious and a good viand for both lunch or dinner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4910031021650331/k2311a0310/3.10.10