AVON SuperFULL Mascara
  • Well, that is definitely not the case with this one
  • Everyone noticed right away that something was different in my eye make-up but they couldn't put their finger on it

• by Sharilyn

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I have to admit I didn’t see the necessity for yet another mascara so I wasn’t too excited when AVON introduced it’s latest one, AVON SuperFULL mascara. The kicker is that I’m an AVON Sales Representative! How was I going to get behind a product that I wasn’t excited about because there are so many of them already on the market? It is an overwhelming choice to make.

You have to

consider…what do you want the product to do? Then try it and see if it actually does for you….

what it says it will do.

Is it important for you to have long, curly, defined lashes? Or do you want thick, full, lashes?

AVON SuperFULL Mascara, the ad campaign claimed up to 5x lash fullness with no clumps.

The brush is indeed revolutionary! It is unlike any mascara brush that I have ever seen.

It took a little getting used to when I was applying it to my lashes, but the end result….

amazing!

A few moms and I meet for lunch every other week while our children are in school for a little mommy time.

I was getting ready and decided to try the mascara.

I have stick-straight lashes that are pretty good length, but who can’t use an extra boost there?

• AVON SuperFULL Mascara
      The application of the mascara was unbelieveably easy compared to others.

You are always having to get the excess off the brush and no matter how careful you are, you can’t seem to control how thick you want the products to go on.

Well, that is definitely not the case with this one!

I had an appointment with a customer prior to my lunch date and that is when the compliments started!

Everyone noticed right away that something was different in my eye make-up but they couldn’t put their finger on it.

When I explained the only change that I had made in my routine, they asked to take a closer look at my lashes and couldn’t believe it! Look how full.

and how defined each lash is and I don’t see any clumps…were some of the comments!

Well, I guess I’m sold! And….

I’ve sold a few tubes myself!

Thanks for reading!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31511102160430/k2311a115/11.5.06