CPAC Snoring device  » Health  »
  • Snoring has been an increasing problem as I have gotten older

• by mrBob

Snoring has been an increasing problem as I have gotten older. My wife reminds me the next day how loud it was. I have to admit, I really don’t hear myself, and I usually get a good nights sleep. So out of respect to her wishes, I try different things that claim to help prevent snoring.

The nasal strips helped a little. The mouth pieces did not even slow

me down. Aromas may have helped a little.

The combinations of those mentioned did not stop the snoring. There were a few other things laying on your side, elevating your head. Nothing really helped.

I ended up taking a sleep test. I was diagnosed with sleep apea. Though I got a good nights sleep, I was reminded the other was not getting a good nights sleep.

...

• The results of the tests recommended a CPAC machine. It is a device with a blower and long air tube going to a small face mask that covers your nose. My first thought about this device was, it looked like something you would give to someone on life support.

After I used it, my wife told me I did not snore at all. She got a good nights sleep.

She was happy.

That was one of the benefits I have gotten out of it. I am sure I am getting a better nights sleep out of it also. I do try to get away not using it when I can.

Unfortunately it is not that often. I would like not to use the CPAC machine, but for now if she is happy. I am happy.

CPAC Snoring device

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410031021480331/k2311a0310/3.10.10