The Temple Uluwatu Bali  » Travel  »
Jimbaran area, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
  • I think this is a must visit destination in Bali
  • But it is worth, I believe you would be satisfied as I was

• by Mr Made

I think this is a must visit destination in Bali. A very spectacular view where the temple is perched on the edge of the steep cliff.

Since it is a holy place for Balinese, All visitor must wear “selendang”, it is a yellow shawl

prepared by the official and tied up around waist.

They also prepare sarong for visitor with short trouser.

For local people, they only need to pay 3 thousands rupiahs per person and 15 thousand per person for foreigner.

Before you enter the area, you better keep your hat, sunglasses, necklace in your bag.

The are many monkey around the temple and they are very brave and naughty.

My last visiting, they take may hat and my friend’s sandals.

Actually you can feed them with peanuts and you ...

• The Temple Uluwatu Bali
      can buy it to local trader with 30 rupiahs.

In opinion, this temple has three wonderful combination: Exotic traditional architecture, exotic animal (monkey) and absolutely beautiful cliff and sun set.

We can also enjoy traditional performance that is kecak fire dance every day start

from 18 and end at 19.

The price of the ticket is 70 thousands rupiahs for local and 150 thousands rupiahs for foreigner.

But it is worth, I believe you would be satisfied as I was.

Exotic performance played in the exotic place with a beautiful sunset.

Believe me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3810031021430331/k2311a0310/3.10.10