BACKAID MAX Backache Relief  » Medicine  »
  • It was then that I found BACKAID MAX Backache Relief at my neighborhood drug store and decided to give it a try
  • I would highly recommend this product above other products on the market that claim to offer relief from backaches

• by Texaslady

During a recent remodeling project I had undertaken, I was in a position of having to finish the project while experiencing a terrible backache, with pain in my neck and shoulder area. I had tried everything on the market I could find to get some relief and nothing seemed to work. It was then that I found BACKAID MAX Backache Relief at

my neighborhood drug store and decided to give it a try.

BACKAID MAX Backache relief is a dual relief formula, offering maximum strength pain relief, along with relief from fluid build up which causes discomfort. Each dose offers 1000MG of pain relief.

BACKAID MAX is a non drowsy formula and does not contain caffeine. I took a dose before going to bed in hopes of some relief so I could finish my project the next day.

Within an hour of taking the BACKAID MAX backaid relief, the pain was already subsiding. I took another dose the following morning just in case, and was able to get through the entire project pain free. This product contains Acetaminophen Pamabrom and an analgesic diuretic formula, and works best when ...

• BACKAID MAX Backache Relief
      taken with water.

The only drawback to this product that I have found, is that it is a little difficult to find. I found this product at our local drug store on the bottom shelf. It’s in a blue box with yellow lettering, and for some reason not all stores carry the product.

The BACKAID MAX Backaid relief formula offered me

total relief from the backache I experienced, and has never failed to offer relief since I began using it. When I can find it, I always purchase it to keep some on hand. I would highly recommend this product above other products on the market that claim to offer relief from backaches. This is one product that actually does what is says!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2610031021390331/k2311a0310/3.10.10