Dr. Brandt Lineless Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought that I really could use one because I have been staying up more often now than I did before
  • After using it for quite a while I noticed that the lines under my eyes were significantly reduced
  • If you are looking for a great brand of eye cream that actually works, I suggest you try this product

• by aurora

I really wasn’t into using night creams. I did not even have any idea what it was for before I actually tried it out myself. I was quite worried about the dark fine lines that started appearing around my eyes. I asked around my friends for help about this and they suggested using an eye cream. They told me eye creams were good for removing those lines appearing under your eyes, reduce puffiness and also remove those annoying eye bags we all hate. I thought that I really could use one because I have been staying up more often now than I did before.

This eye cream was said

to contain antioxidants. Antioxidants were said to help slow aging. This effect was said to combat and provide protection against degenerative diseases and thus helps slow down the aging process of one’s skin, tissues and all. After using it for quite a while I noticed that the lines under my eyes were significantly reduced. Most of them aren’t even noticeable now. So I guess it is really effective.

I also did not have any difficulty applying it on my eyes. I expected it would have this heavy feeling when I’ll apply it in my eyes but it actually did not. In fact, it had this light feel on my ...

• skin upon application. It also did not irritate my eye to any extent.

I could also say that I really got my money’s worth in this product because I actually got the results that I was hoping for. After using it for a couple of days, I already saw results. The dark lines around my eyes were almost instantaneously removed. It did not even leave any signs that there were actually lines there before. In addition to this, the puffiness in my eyes was also removed totally.

The odor doesn’t really bug me a lot and isn’t really a big deal for me. If this product actually did not smell

good, I really would not mind. After all, it had great results right? Anyways, it is a plus for this product because it actually had a very pleasant smell. It did not irritate my nose whatsoever. It was a definite plus for this product.

If you are looking for a great brand of eye cream that actually works, I suggest you try this product. This product really removed the dark lines that I really hated and it even has antioxidants that help slow aging down. So far, I haven’t come across any disappointment while using this product so I can really say that it is effective and really worth your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031021370331/k2311a0310/3.10.10