Isle of Dogs No. 10 Dog Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • It also did not have any bad effect on my dog’s fur like fur loss or abnormal itching on some parts so I think it’s safe to say that this product doesn’t harm your dog
  • Another thing I like about this product is how it provides my dog a very pleasant smell for long hours
  • When I first saw the no tears logo on the container I thought to myself, “Is this baby shampoo or something

• by aurora

I have a pet dog at home and I have him for a couple of months already. He has this nice fur and I really did not want to ruin it with using a bad brand of shampoo. I am using this brand of shampoo from the time I got my dog and so far, did not have any problems with it yet. It gave my dog’s fur this smooth and kind of glossy look. It also did not have any bad effect on my dog’s fur like fur loss or abnormal itching on some parts so I think it’s safe to say that

this product doesn’t harm your dog.

My dog easily gets irritated by certain stimuli in the environment. Sometimes he even gets weird reaction to the perfume I’m wearing. He often sneezes a lot when he doesn’t like the smell around him. I even think he’s allergic to more stuff than me. My dog seems to like this shampoo though. He doesn’t react to its smell so far. In fact I thing he actually likes the smell of the shampoo.

Another thing I like about this product is how it provides my dog a very pleasant smell for long hours. Some shampoo makes your pet smell good ...

• for a couple of hours. The most I have heard was 6 hours. But this shampoo lasted a lot longer than that, the longest I have noted so far was 10 hours. My dog did not smell unpleasant for the whole 10 hours after I bathed him.

When I first saw the no tears logo on the container I thought to myself, “Is this baby shampoo or something?” I realized that not all “no tears” products are for babies. As its label said, it really did not induce tears to my dog. I did not know dogs are also sensitive to this kind of stuff

too. Not only did it not cause my dog tears, it actually was kind of friendly to the eyes. It was just like water washing through my dog’s eyes.

I really wouldn’t continue using this shampoo if I did not like it. And yes, I am still using it. I wouldn’t gamble on changing my pet shampoo because my pet is already used to it since I have been using it for a couple of months now. I am afraid that other brands may have undesirable effects to my dog. And besides, my dog seems to like this one so I really shouldn’t change it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2910031021360331/k2311a0310/3.10.10