Orchard Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
442 Orchard Road, 238879, Singapore
  • There weren’t any requirements and tedious procedures that I had to go through unlike some hotels I know
  • One good thing I noticed with the hotel personnel was they were all approachable and well mannered
  • Another thing that I noticed with this hotel was their restaurants served amazing food
  • Aside from great rooms and great food that they offered, they also have convenient facilities for different kinds of people
  • I was never disappointed the whole week that I stayed on this hotel

• by aurora

I was looking for a place to stay while I was in town. The trip I had was a “spur of the moment” kind of trip and I almost had no time to call up hotels and ask for reservations. It was a little late but I did manage to have a reservation on this certain hotel. I was so thankful that they had a fast reaction on my reservation with them. There weren’t any requirements and tedious procedures that I had to go through unlike some hotels I know. The staff that handled my reservation was so easy to deal with and I had no problems interacting with her.

One good

thing I noticed with the hotel personnel was they were all approachable and well mannered. I did not have any problems asking them for help since they were all so willing to provide any assistance. I also did not have to worry about being lost in the premises because there were a lot of hotel staff present in almost every area of the hotel. All of them were very friendly and approachable too.

The room I chose wasn’t of the luxurious suite types. But even so, their regular rooms were not so bad at all. The rooms provided me with almost everything that I needed, maybe even more. The room had a flat ...

• screen TV and is fully air conditioned. Their comfort room was even cleaner than the one I have in my house. I noticed that they really cleaned up well after each and every customer has checked out.

At times, I tend to eat more than I need to. But for a person that eats a lot, I am also very picky when it comes to food. Another thing that I noticed with this hotel was their restaurants served amazing food. There was quite a wide variety of food that they were serving too. I was always looking forward for lunch time. In addition to that, their waiters were also very polite and

courteous. They were all approachable and I was never worried in case I needed something because they were there the whole time.

Aside from great rooms and great food that they offered, they also have convenient facilities for different kinds of people. They have a pool for those who need to relax and unwind a bit. They also have a gym for those who are health and figure conscious.

For me, the hotel was complete in regards to the facilities and all. And in addition to that, the staff was also pleasant and well mannered. I was never disappointed the whole week that I stayed on this hotel. Their service was way above satisfactory.

Orchard Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 210031021350331/k2311a0310/3.10.10