Dimes Premium Orange Juice  » Food  »
  • I prefer orange juice over all other types of juices
  • I think maybe I haven’t got enough when I was a kid
  • One thing I like about this brand of orange juice is it has this natural taste

• by aurora

I have always liked drinking orange juice, especially in the morning. I prefer orange juice over all other types of juices. I think maybe I haven’t got enough when I was a kid. I don’t think that orange juices are only for kids though. It is really helpful in keeping you healthy. It is said in a couple of my nutrition classes that orange juice help improve your immune system. So you would be less prone to getting sick.

Even we adults still need that.

One thing I like about this brand of orange juice is it has this natural taste. By natural I mean that it does not have this artificial taste you get in most orange juice brands out there. Some people also don’t like orange juice because they say it is sometimes too acidic, but this isn’t the case for this one though.

I love the taste of oranges. It has this certain taste in it that ...

• really pulls in. That taste is still present in this orange juice and I can feel it is all so natural too. This juice also has this great twist to it that it does not only interest me but actually makes me pretty addicted to it. I may be exaggerating a bit there, but you see my point don’t you?

One bad thing about orange juices thought is it leaves this some kind of bitter after taste. I really don’t

know if it’s bitter and I can’t really describe it. All I know is it doesn’t taste good. Good thing about this product though is it doesn’t have this after taste.

It is quite a good brand of orange juice if you ask me. I really suggest you try this one out. Not only people who likes orange juices but for also who doesn’t. And if this brand doesn’t change your mind about orange juices, I don’t know what will.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710031021340331/k2311a0310/3.10.10