AirAsia Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • That's why you are now seeing so many low cost carrier airlines Most of them are trying to their flight tickets as cheap as they can
  • I definitely will try to get another ticket from AirAsia again when I need to fly

• by reviewlover

I realize that people are always trying to get best deal on air flight ticket. That’s why you are now seeing so many low cost carrier airlines Most of them are trying to their flight tickets as cheap as they can.

It’s always nice if we can get budget holiday, but I will be more concern about the safety of the flight itself. And so far, I only traveled with AirAsia flight. Although the price sometimes a bit higher than the other Low Cost Carrier, but the

quality of the pilots and the airplane itself are a better than the other Low cost carriers.

So I traveled around with Airasia few times already. I took Airasia when we flied to Singapore few months ago. And we also used Airasia flights to fly to Bali for our 9 days holiday. And we were happy with it.

The price of the flight tickets can be found through their website, and we also can book the ticket online. As long as we have valid credit card, we ...

• can buy the flight ticket online.

The pilots were good, we did not feel big bump when the plane landed. And the airplane itself were somewhat new. It did not have bad or smell like the other low cost carrier that I ever tried few years ago.

The price of ticket normally will not included the foods during the flight. So if you want, you can order it online when you book your ticket, or you can just buy it inside the airplane, when you’re flying.

Of course you can expect that the price of the foods are a bit expensive. But that’s how they make a little money from their customers.

The flight attendances were polite and friendly. At least, that’s what I saw so far when I fly with AirAsia.

I definitely will try to get another ticket from AirAsia again when I need to fly. But so far, I only use Airasia for the place near by, the place that we can reach within 1 or 2 hours only from my place.

AirAsia Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4010031021290331/k2311a0310/3.10.10