Tippitoes Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • It was for sale at that time so I thought that I should take my chance to get this baby carrier
  • I bought the baby carrier from Tippitoes for around Eur 25 Eur,so I thought I really got a good deal on this baby carrier

• by reviewlover

I got this Tippitoes Baby Carrier few years ago. When my son was still a bit small, I could not put him yet in a buggy because he often cried there. So the only possibility to bring him to the store when I need to do groceries is by carrying him with me with the baby carrier.

Lucky me that I saw this Tippitoes Baby

Carrier in the baby store when I was walking in the store. It was for sale at that time so I thought that I should take my chance to get this baby carrier. Otherwise, I need to pay extra later on if it’s not for sale with discount price anymore.

I bought the baby carrier from Tippitoes for around Eur 25 Eur,so I thought I ...

• really got a good deal on this baby carrier. From that moment, I used this baby carrier whenever I go out with my baby. It is very handy when I used baby carrier from Tippitoes. It made of soft fabrics which is also breathable for the baby. I also did not have to worry about overheat since it’s made from good fabrics as well.
        /> I choose the grey color since it will be natural color. Grey color will not get or look dirty easily.

When I used it to carry my baby, it will support my back as well because of the design of the carrier. And my baby could sit on it with comfort as well.

Check this product first when you need to buy baby carrier, before you buy other one.

Tippitoes Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410031021260331/k2311a0310/3.10.10