Escada Magnetism perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Thank God, finally, I found that I had wanted to
  • Actually, I have no idea how exactly to describe this perfume but I will definitely try to do that
  • Last but not least, I have to admit that I became addicted to this amazing scent
  • Many women agree that this smell is marvellous and special
  • I have heard about Escada Magnetism for men, unfortunately, I have not snuffed it yet

• by Julietgirl

Every person has his own taste. We choose our favorite colour, our clothing style, food, music since we are unique and different. As for me, it is extremely important to everyone to discover its smell. Of course, these days it is complex to do that because everyone has the freedom of choice, in other words, we are too spoiled. For this reason, we find difficulties in choosing the proper smell.

Throughout my life I have used a variety of perfume “bottles”. However, I haven’t been satisfied with them as much as I expected. Thank God, finally, I found that I had wanted to. The name of this miracle is “Escada Magnetism”.

Actually, I have no idea

how exactly to describe this perfume but I will definitely try to do that. Firstly, it is unforgettable smell hidden in a pink box. Secondly, You may be sure that it is this smell which will attract men’s attention wherever You will be. Last but not least, I have to admit that I became addicted to this amazing scent.

Although I understand that it is too sweet for casual activities, I use “Escada Magnetism” everywhere- going to the university, to the shop or even being at home. It may seem strange but with “Escada” on me I feel so attractive and cute!

Many women agree that this smell is marvellous and special. Moreover, it ...

• is exciting and delightful. However, some of us do not agree.

They strongly insist that this smell is too sweet and irksam. Well, let it be. As I have mentioned, everyone has its own taste. This means that we can not be angry at the supporters of the opposite side.

Do not be afraid- I have no connection with this famous enterprise. However, I recommend You to go to the perfume shop and try this wonderful smell. You may like it or You may not. In addition, it is not a cheap amusement.

Of course, there are plenty copies of this smell. But they are not as good as original. Not long ago I have tried

the copy of “Escada Magnetism” which was called “Night fission”. Actually, after that I was dissapointed because it had been definitely not THAT smell.

I strongly believe that if You buy perfume, You must pay attention at the quality of the product. Do not forget the rule: stingy pays twice. Taking everything into consideration, it is essential to say that “Escada Magnetism” is definitely the best perfume ever. Maybe someday I will find something new, something more existing but at this moment I am absolutely crazy about this smell! I have heard about “Escada Magnetism” for men, unfortunately, I have not snuffed it yet.

However, if it is as special as mine, I will undoubtedly buy it for my boyfriend!

Escada Magnetism perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610031021190331/k2311a0310/3.10.10