Begin Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I thought I would like to give it a try and if it will be great product, I don't have to buy expensive product anymore to color my hair next time
  • So I bought it and brought it home, read the instruction carefully because I want to color my hair in the house

• by reviewlover

This was the cheapest hair color that I ever know. I thought I would like to give it a try and if it will be great product, I don’t have to buy expensive product anymore to color my hair next time. So I bought it from the supermarket. One package of Begin Hair Color was only around 1 USD at that time.

So I bought it and brought it

home, read the instruction carefully because I want to color my hair in the house. I did not want to go to the hair dresser,because I thought I can do it cheaper by coloring the hair my self.

I tried to follow the instruction that I read from the package and started to color my hair. But it became a mess. This was not the right product like what ...

• I expected. I had to use some brush and comb together to color my hair. It’s not like the other kind of hair color which will be easier to use to color my hair. There is no brush or comb included on the package, so I need to use my old comb to color my hair. Of course, after that I could not use the comb anymore since everything
        became black and dirty.

Then, I need to wait for sometimes after coloring my hair before I can wash my hair with shampoo and clean water. Then the result was not like what I expected as well.

The conclusion for me is that I choose the wrong hair color product. I will not buy it anymore. Maybe it’s better to pay extra for other brand, but I will get a better result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031021160331/k2311a0310/3.10.10